We're looking for engineers who consider themselves in the top 1% of the DevOps engineering field. Open to applicants from outside of finance the ideal candidate should be:
- A self starter who can deal and investigate infrastructure/application issues on a live production system independently
- Values working in a team
- Has a large appetite for performance enhancements and automation
- Has previous experience with the following technologies:
- MySQL, Postgres
- Python/Ruby/Shell scripting
- CI tools (Jenkins)
- Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
In addition, the following will be advantageous;
- Interest in financial markets, with ability to articulate your understanding of financial instruments such as derivatives, options and futures
- Broad catalogue of personal engineering projects and demonstrable experience playing with Beta technologies. Opinions optional.
- Strong tertiary education in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
In return you will get to work in a close-knit, high performance team plying your trade on upto 200, hardware optimised Linux servers and low latency hardware.
Candidates outside of Singapore, with specific HFT/Algo trading systems engineering backgrounds will be considered.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe at email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or have an open career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1222138