DevOps Engineers – 12+ months contract
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 06 Mar 18 2018-03-06
Our client a Global Bank based here in Singapore is building a team of DevOps Engineers. The team is part of Wholesale Banking IT and responsible for the new development of an in-house credit application used for business banking across APAC.
- Work with engineers and management to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations.
- Work independently to create systems to enhance system instrumentation and monitoring.
- As a DevOps engineer, you should be comfortable working with databases, middleware components, developing secure applications, writing/using API and performing frontend UI/UX design and development.
- Ensure continuous uptime of DevOps services.
- Develop and deliver automation systems on-time with good quality.
- You should be a polytechnics or university graduate (computer science or related field) with good experience working with contemporary scripting languages and web technologies. We will consider candidates who do not meet all stated requirements but have a good flair for programming.
- Experience with developing monitoring systems and dashboards.
- A passion for learning and using new technologies in the open source communities.
- A passion for coding.
- Good working knowledge in ELK (Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana) stack and Kafka.
- Working experience in building and maintaining a programming development environment including source code control, editor, testing and deployment technologies.
- Working experience in Software Engineering with one or more of languages Shell-scripting, PHP, Ruby, Java or Python.
- Working experience with relational databases (SQL, MariaDB).
- Working knowledge in REST, JSON, GIT.
- Good understanding in Internet Technologies, protocols and security such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, REST, LDAP.
- System administration experience on UNIX or Windows.
- Optional competencies
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible and Jenkin
- Apache, JBOSS
- Experience with a Testing framework and writing your own Unit and System tests
- Working experience with one or more development frameworks Laravel, Django, SpringBoot
This is a long term project and initially be 12 months contract which will extend.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Jon.Cabungcal@teksystems.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544