An exciting DevOps Lead job has just been made available at an asset management company.
About the DevOps Lead Role:
In this role, you will be part of IT Product Delivery Team, with a key focus is on the Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) part of DevOps to support application management services of Singapore and regional systems. It involves day-to-day engineering delivery and support in ensuring continued availability and effectiveness of the application development and implementation journey. This mainly includes building and maintaining environments for automated deployments and release management process.
- Lead the design of CICD framework using regional shared services platform with best practices and sustainability/scalability in mind
- Maintain and adopt IT Service Management and Agile best practices and life cycles for process workflows (e.g. service request, incident, problem, change, defect, release management, Kanban, CI/CD).
- Take ownership of all issues and outages. Track and monitor issues progress until their completion and provide timely issue escalation to relevant audiences
- Ensure proper process workflow is followed in accordance with internal controls, compliance and audit requirements
- Interact with Senior Developers and Regional Team on product backlog prioritisation for software upgrades, patches and hotfix, defect fixes and enhancements
- Work with Automated Testing Integration Analysts to complete code review and feature tests and deliver software to the agreed quality standards
- Ensure all releases are successful and implemented with no production outages
- Ensure environment availability and scalability for the application through collaborating with on-premise and shared service hosting partners
- Support the established release management strategy which has incorporated Agile tools and methodologies and provide feedback for continuous improvements
To succeed in this Devops Lead role, you will need to have at least 5 years of experience.
- At least have led, designed and implemented 3 major CICD journeys covering from requirement, development approach (i.e. branching strategy), build, deployment and monitoring. (Preferably more than five years of DevOps experience)
- At least two years' hands-on exposure on DevOps and CICD stack (i.e. Git, SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo, Artifactory, Jira, Atlassian API, SonarQube, Fortify, etc.)
- Strong scripting experience (i.e. Shell, Groovy, Java, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud technology, preferably relevant to Azure
- Knowledge of IT Service Management Frameworks and Standards (e.g. CMMI, ITIL)
- Familiarity with testing methodology (i.e. Unit Test, Regression, Functional) and BDD with cucumber framework
- Familiarity with Oracle 12c or SQL Server 2008
This leading asset management needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting DevOps Lead Role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak