DevOps Technical Lead
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
The project will mainly focus on addressing the: - Applications and infrastructure obsolescence’s to migrate from AIX to Linux and WebSphere Server application to Jetty - Opportunistic refactoring of legacy applications by aligning with the future business requirements using Micro-Services when relevant - Reduce the total cost of ownership for our international core banking system through maintainable design and implementation
- Manage the application designs, the developers’ follow-up and motivate the team with best practices on the development area.
- Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications.
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Take care of the technical documentations, quality and standards.
- Supervise and contribute to the non-functional testing
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Mentor junior team members
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Perform level 3 Support of applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
- This position requires a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experiences in Java-J2EE software engineering, ideally in a CIB banking environment...
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology (Scrum, XP, RUP, PMI, Prince 2…).
- Minimum 8+ years experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies in Unix/Linux environment.
- Excellent understanding on Relational Database Systems and Hibernate.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of Spring Frameworks (IOC, Spring Data, Spring MVC etc.).
- Strong knowledge on source code management system such as SVN / Git.
- Practical knowledge on Jenkins, Nexus, Maven or Gradle.
- JMS/WebSphere MQ, Restful Web Services
- Strong knowledge on distributed systems particularly on messaging brokers such as WebSphere MQ, RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka.
- Very good understanding of application system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance using UML.
- Ability to assess interdependence and impact of a change at application level.
- Practical experience on scripting (bourne, korn or bash).
- Good understanding on container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture, event sourcing or CQRS.
- Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Very good organization skill with attention to details
- Proactive, willing to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions.
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity