- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
Background: Reference Data team provides solutions for client on boarding within Global Markets domain. We are looking for strong developers who would like to pursue a career in technical tracks within investment banking.
• 80% of time would be concentrated in programming
• Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications within Global Markets environment
• Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
• Working closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
• We are looking for very strong developers with extensive experience building middle-tier services, who are self-starters and eager learners
• Good understanding of common algorithms and data structures
• Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
• Development experience using functional programming libraries such as Scalaz, Cats, Lodash/FP or Ramda.js is a big plus.
• Knowledge of KYC and CDD systems is a plus
• Experience with web technology frameworks like Angular or ReactJS
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Experience in Linux operating systems in server environments
• Experience working with GIT or other version control systems
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R11874545
Registration Name: Jessica Chuah