Developer (12 months contract)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
The primary responsibility of the role is to collaborate with our Singapore e-trading dev team to cater Asia Business requirements as well as global deliverables for Front office trading desks in other regions
- The primary responsibility of the role is to collaborate with our Singapore e-trading dev team to cater Asia Business requirements as well as global deliverables for Front office trading desks in other regions
- Work closely with regional and global teams to develop in open source python coding environment.
- Expect to work on global enterprise application and understand complex architecture.
- Develop multi-threaded/Asynchronous program running under distributed framework.
- Able to analyze trade data from different line of business and deliver generic implementation.
- Debug platform written in python to analyze issues and provide solutions.
- Support user queries and issues.
- Strong development experience with 8 years or more working on enterprise software.
- Core JAVA and Spring framework.
- Good understanding and working experience on Unix platform.
- Working knowledge in Python, XML, FIX protocol, Spring integration, HTML5, React.js, Node.js is desirable..
- sound knowledge of relational databases preferably SQL Server and Oracle, should have working experience in middleware/messaging products and good understanding of them, must have worked on source control system preferably GIT, knowledge of build scripts (ANT or MAVEN) and deployment framework like Jenkins.
- Open to learn new platform, languages and technologies within the bank
- Product knowledge of Bond, CDS and working experience with OTC markets like Bloomberg, MarketAxess would be advantage.
- Preferred Computer/Engineering/Mathematics qualification with strong software development skills.
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K