- Up to SGD1 per month
- Contract, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Apr 18
Developer, SQL Server, VBA - 6 month contract
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Up to SGD1 per month
- Job Type: Full time
The Human Bank.
The Human Bank. We are committed to help you further your career within Standard Chartered. To help you with your career development, you can find help and support on The Bridge. If you feel you are ready to take the next step, this role might be the next step on your career journey.
We are currently looking for a Developer, SQL Server, VBA. This is a 6 month contract with the bank with a possibility of an extension for another 6 months.
Scope & Purpose
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Singapore Finance Team in their daily activities on existing EUC applications as well as development of enhancements and new applications primarily using Microsoft SQL Server and various front-end technologies
As the successful candidate, you will be part of the Singapore Finance team as opposed to the Standard Chartered Software Development division, you will have direct involvement with the business on a daily basis and will require you to handle multiple support tasks as well as tactical project analysis and development.
* You will have previous experience of developing end to end applications within the finance industry, particularly within a product control/finance function.
* You will have good business analysis skills allowing you to work effectively with the users.
* You will have good communication skills in order to integrate with the team across geographical regions and to assist with communication of requirements to strategic projects.
As the successful candidate, you will have strong experience with the following programming skills:
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Excel/Access VBA
Some experience of the following technologies will also be required:
* SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Additionally, experience of the following would be beneficial:
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey. Apply Now.