Demand for Devops services is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in Devops Development and support. The main function of the contractor is responsible for developing and supporting critical system solutions to ensure the security of the applications and data by performing proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, root cause analysis, and remediation. The Position:
Desired Skills /capability
- Package solutions using satellite server
- Build tools to automate the security patching
- Build tools using blade Ansible, Python, bladelogic, BAO to automate production support activities that enable efficiency and productivity
- Automation, security tool problem analysis documentation; must be able to write and proof documents intended for technical and executive audiences.
- 5-7 years Solid automation experience in Scripting to include shell, Perl & Python scripting
- 6+ years of expert level experience with Ansible, blade logic, BAO in a 24*7 environment Application Management: Package and Task Sequences (Red Hat satellite, IBM AIX)
- Software Updates: Patch Management experience (Downloading patches, testing, bundling of patches, Deployment Packages)
- UNIX Operating System and Patch Management experience.