DevOps engineer with Kubernetes experienceOpportunity to be part of a well-funded startup My client is a well-established technology product from with high degree of visibility in government sector. They are expanding in Singapore and looking for an DevOps engineer to lead the initiative at one
of the key deliverables
You will be one of the earliest DevOps engineers and will join a tight-knit team of passionate, intelligent people.
In this position, you will:
- Design, develop, and implement solutions to improve the reliability, availability, and scalability of the platform
- Design, develop, and maintain our cloud infrastructure + Support our Singapore-based clients that host us on their on-prem infrastructure
- Practice and preach best-practice DevOps culture, standards, and processes Requirements This is an experienced role and the ideal candidate would exhibit the following:
- ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to your ongoing professional growth
- You have strong communication skills and can comfortably and effectively communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Production experience with Kubernetes and/or container platforms in general
- Demonstrated capabilities in networking and Linux operating system fundamentals
- You understand CI/CD and can use scripting and configuration management tools (Ansible) to create reliable and repeatable build and deployment processes
- Experience troubleshooting issues across the software
- network stack and going deep where required
- Fun, positive and collaborative attitude to work
EA Personnel no. R1110480
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502