Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
You will be joining our Solution Architecture & Engineering team in Avaloq APAC Services organization. Avaloq APAC Services Organization is responsible for new client implementation as well as new projects for existing clients for their Avaloq related initiatives. The solution architecture and engineering team is composed of several senior and highly experienced domain architects helping our customers to implement and enhance Avaloq core and surrounding ecosystems.
We are looking for people who are driven and ambitious, who can lead from the front and deliver on objectives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the ongoing success of Avaloq APAC.
- Act as Digital Architecture domain SME
- Act as Team Lead in specific domain areas (Cloud Native, API, Microservices, DevOps) within the Digital Architecture practice
- Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for areas of responsibilities, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Lead in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing with other team members and Subject Matter Experts
- Ensure conformity of technical architecture with Avaloq core & ecosystem concepts, blueprints and best practices
- Liaise with Software and Business Process Architects to identify areas of improvement and define standards and patterns
- Identify trends and business needs; create prototypes and proof-of-concepts
- Review and verify design documents, effort estimations, implementation artifacts and technical solutions
- Identify and mitigate risks in overall architecture and software implementations
- Align and communicate architecture standards and design patterns to business analysts and developers
- Provide decision support to management on solution development, risks, opportunities
- Provide sales support for architecture definition, solution shaping, effort estimations
What you need
- More than 8 years' relevant working experience as Subject Matter Expert in digital domains - Integration, Cloud Native, API, Microservices, Security or DevOps automation
- IT Architecture and Application Integration experience
- Experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Has broad knowledge in Banking and Software
- Enjoys client-facing roles with actual presales and delivery experience as an architect
- Strong project management, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Relevant Degree or Master holder
You will get extra points for the following
- Preferably with at least 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent
- Experience dealing with Mobility, IOT or frontend technologies
- Has implementation experience with Avaloq Banking Suite
- Ergon WAF / IAM implementation knowledge is a plus
- Certification in Information Security is a plus
- RedHat OpenShift, Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS certification is a plus
- Big Data analysis
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.