Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You will be joining our Solution Architecture & Engineering team in Avaloq APAC Services organization. Avaloq APAC Services Organization is responsible for new client implementation as well as new projects for existing clients for their Avaloq related initiatives. The solution architecture and engineering team is composed of several senior and highly experienced domain architects helping our customers to implement and enhance Avaloq core and surrounding ecosystems.
We are looking for people who are driven and ambitious, who can lead from the front and deliver on objectives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the ongoing success of Avaloq APAC.
- Act as Digital Architecture domain SME
- Act as Team Lead in specific domain areas (Cloud Native, API, Microservices, DevOps) within the Digital Architecture practice
- Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for areas of responsibilities, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Lead in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing with other team members and Subject Matter Experts
- Ensure conformity of technical architecture with Avaloq core & ecosystem concepts, blueprints and best practices
- Liaise with Software and Business Process Architects to identify areas of improvement and define standards and patterns
- Identify trends and business needs; create prototypes and proof-of-concepts
- Review and verify design documents, effort estimations, implementation artifacts and technical solutions
- Identify and mitigate risks in overall architecture and software implementations
- Align and communicate architecture standards and design patterns to business analysts and developers
- Provide decision support to management on solution development, risks, opportunities
- Provide sales support for architecture definition, solution shaping, effort estimations
What you need
- More than 15 years' relevant working experience as Subject Matter Expert in digital domains - Integration, Cloud Native, API, Microservices, Security or DevOps automation
- IT Architecture and Application Integration experience
- Experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Has broad knowledge in Banking and Software
- Enjoys client-facing roles with actual presales and delivery experience as an architect
- Strong project management, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Relevant Degree or Master holder
You will get extra points for the following
- Preferably with at least 4 years of hands on experience on microservices with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent
- Experience dealing with Mobility, IOT or frontend technologies such as HTML5, Angular, React or similar technology
- Extensive knowledge on devops tools such as Artifactory, Jenkins, Git. Ansible, etc. and should have applied/implemented regularly part of project delivery
- RedHat OpenShift, Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS certification is a plus
- Has implementation experience with Avaloq Banking Suite
- Ergon WAF / IAM implementation knowledge is a plus
- Certification in Information Security is a plus
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.