Digital Channels & Client Experience - Product Manager
The Digital Channels team is responsible for managing Citi's flagship digital banking platforms, the Citibank Online website and the Citi Mobile app. The Digital Channels Manager will play a key role in identifying key roadmap priorities working with stakeholders, and work on the delivery of prioritized features and experience Responsibilities:
- Would be responsible for managing one or more Digital product verticals within the team
- Plays a key role in developing and managing the implementation of features within this vertical (Citibank Online and Citi Mobile App) for existing customers across businesses
- Manages key projects/digital initiatives and delivers positive outcomes in line with business deadlines. Works with the Business product teams to deliver priority features to customer facing platforms
- Performs project management on medium to large scale projects from inception through to delivery
- Suggest innovative ideas and improvements in the customer journey to improve responses and design, and work as problem solver for key initiatives
- Build the capability to monitor the mobile app performance for the new features
- Work with the other Digital Product Managers to share the best practices across the team
- Leverage local and regional relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives
- Manage digital controls and governance within the team
- Adhere to the product governance and ensure sufficient approvals are obtained prior to the launch of every digital feature
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Experience working within a Product and/or Project Management role within a large institution
- Strongly client-obsessed with a focus on delivering solutions that work for end customers rather than delivering projects
- Excellent numerical/analytical capability
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to think strategically and then execute upon that design
- Proven ability to plan and coordinate multiple streams of work to effectively deliver high-quality, sustainable results as required by the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Lateral thinker who demonstrates drive and commitment to delivering innovative solutions
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .