Digital Commerce/Social Media Channel (Manager/Senior Manager)
- Permanent, Full time
- Intelligence Global Search Asia , EA Licence No: 01C4394
- 19 Sep 17
Our client is one of the top global banks with operations in consumer, corporate, institutional and private banking.
- Monitor and capture online and mobile interactions and converting them into business opportunities.
- Sell products online and via mobile.
- Source for best eCommerce sites and mCommerce Apps to create business opportunities to engage and sell products and services.
Social Media Marketing
- Measure and track performance on social media.
- Manage social media technology platforms such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, and Brand Networks.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Interactive Digital Media.
- Min. 8 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in banking technology, digital marketing, social media & ecommerce.
- Experienced in online/mobile banking product development, project management, Enterprise CRM and data analytics.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Possess maturity and experience in managing stakeholders (internal and external).