See job description for details
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Digital Engineer to join our Transformation Office team in NCS. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
The primary function of the Digital Engineer role include design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications with the primary focus in OutSystems development. The candidate is preferred to be experienced in OutSystems development but not a must. The candidate will also work closely with internal stakeholders as and when needed to prioritize product backlogs for development. Area of Responsibility
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Development of Digital Tribe products on OutSystems platform.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement.
- Implement, customize, test, document and maintain software applications.
- Ensure that the digital products delivered are according to the specifications and requirements.
- Assist team to produce technical documents like system design specifications, functional specifications, test cases, user guide etc.
- Liaise with Product Owners and Business Analysts to confirm business requirements & translate into technical specifications and provide the solution presentations to Business and IT stakeholders.
- Maintain the completeness all technical and architectural documentations and ensure the docs are kept up-to-date.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in software development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A solid background in logical application programming design methods.
- Good appreciation of system architecture design.
- OutSystems 11 Associate Mobile Developer Certification will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of agile development lifecycle, tools and techniques.
- Willingness in learning new development languages, technologies, and tools.
- Ability to work in a large and diverse team in a matrix work environment.