You’ll be working and leading Merlion Hybrid Pod in Singapore. A Hybrid Pod is a cross business, technology team that works on innovative objectives to transform our applications on to the next gen hardware and software and build user facing enhancements.
You will be working with regional and global teams to develop Cloud Onboarding and other solutions. All problems and solutions to delivery would be picked to provide maximum value and help our clients to manage their assets and investments
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is must.
• 8+ working experience as Development Manager and hands on experience with Azure Technologies ( Data Lakes, Warehouse, Analytics, NLP) and programming knowledge as specified in the role.
• good programming experience with Java (POJO, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, AngularJS, JQuery, Gulp, Node/NodeJs), WebSphere Application Server/Tomcat on Unix and Windows platforms for more than 5 years.
• experience in Python, STRUTS, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, Spring frameworks, Liquibase, GitHUB.
• excellent knowledge of SOAP and RESTFul Webservices, database design, familiarity with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL a must.
Knowledge on Unix shell scripting and Perl scripting is a must.
Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
• sound knowledge of application security issues such as authentication, authorization and auditing
• experience with internet/intranet infrastructure/integration projects preferred. Added advantage to have working knowledge on Autosys.
• team management and lead experience in running software teams and working in agile software development cycle.
• strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills.
• outstanding interpersonal skill in relationship building, and solid experience in employee coaching and development.