- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Digital Product Owner, - RM Mobile App – Corp Banking.
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Digital Product Owner, - RM Mobile App – Corp Banking.About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
About the Role
Digital Product Owner - RM mobile App - Corporate Banking
A mobile app designed for RMs, by RMs
The Global Banking COO team, which sits within the Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) division, is looking to hire an enthusiastic and energetic Mobile Product Owner to engage in a Product ownership role on our Agile scrum team.
The mobile product owner will play a key role in driving the definition, implementation and commercialization of a newly launched internal RM focused mobile app.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Refining the vision/ strategy and drive 'our mobile journey'
- Perform the Product Owner role as part of the Agile delivery team; responsible for maximizing the business value of the product and be accountable for successful delivery
- Conduct research to see what's new and trending in the digital space internally and externally
- Facilitate and drive our RM focus groups to brainstorm new ideas and to test the latest features
- Eliciting requirements from front facing staff & stakeholders across various business segments and product lines (Global Banking, Transaction Banking, Financial Markets, Capital Markets & Corporate Finance)
- Creating and maintaining a prioritized Product Backlog
- Clearly communicating priorities, sprint goals and acceptance criteria to the scrum team
- Defining user stories to facilitate clear communication of requirements to the scrum team, including 'definition of done'
- Review test cases and evidence to ensure sufficient test coverage
- Ensuring submission of progress reports, benefits reports, red packs and closure reports to governance forums
- Commercialization of Mobile app with front facing staff, including Training, Comms
- Responsible for tracking benefits realization and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Experience of developing and rolling out mobile apps
- Proven track record in delivering projects successfully through Agile methodology - ideally as a Product Owner
- Knowledge of CRM platforms would be beneficial eg. Sales force
- Understanding of wholesale/ corporate banking products, processes and an appreciation of the role of RM's and their needs would be valuable
- Strong stakeholder management ability in handling wide ranging and senior stakeholders (across segments/product areas)
- Proven ability to perform under a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Understanding and appreciation of the technical considerations involved with delivering mobile and digital initiatives within banks, including; infrastructure, security, integration etc
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.