Digital S/W Eng Lead Analyst - Open Banking/API
in The Digital S/W Eng Lead Analyst - Open Banking/API is a lead responsible for delivering end to end Open Banking Regulations / Partnerships initiatives. Require strong expertise and experience in Open Banking, APIs, Micro Services, Consumer banking domain. Strong Understanding of various Authorization mechanisms, Oauth2 principles, OIDC. Expertise and experience in handling APIs related initiatives and able to drive end to end and deliver goods. Strong understanding of PSD2 regulation in EMEA, AU Open Banking and various ongoing Open Banking Regulations in region. Strong Understanding and expertise on various type of distribution and product partnership using APIs, API Management. Experience in Application Development, APIs, Micro services, API Management, various tools like Splunk, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket. Should have done application development and led team to deliver large scale initiatives from Inception to Launch. Responsibilities:
- Accountable for leading the development and delivery of an end to end Open Banking API Regulations / Partnerships for various markets in region.
- Strong understanding and expertise in Oauth2 principle, OIDC and various authorization mechanism.
- Ability to lead initiatives from Inception to Launch with strong expertise in all SDLC phases and have extensive experience in doing Application Development.
- Lead the development of APIs in Spring boot Micro services and deploy it in a cloud environment.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across multiple Applications Development areas to provide technical oversight across systems and applications
- Understand thoroughly regulation requirements, talk to country Business, Technology, Various banks and Regulators and represent Citi and be able to delivery high quality products.
- Extensive Knowledge in Open API architecture and its guidelines.
- Work with Architects/TISO, internal other apps to finalize on right solution and own and deliver end to end.
- Experience in leading a team of Analysts, Developers responsible from requirement gathering to API development and delivery.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in Application Development, Open Banking / APIs in Consumer Banking Domain.
- Strong Understanding of Oauth2 principle, industry standard regulation APIs, various Authorization mechanisms including OIDC.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test and support
- Good Hands on knowledge on Micro services and Open APIs, Restful Web Services or APIs.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of monitoring/log analytic tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics would be added advantage
- Strong expertise and understanding of Consumer Banking Customer Journeys on Digital Platforms, APIs Integration with UI.
- Experience of tools such as Bitbucket, Jira, Swagger Editor, Confluence, MS Office (Visio/Excel/PPTs).
- Experience in handling communication in various forums with Business Seniors, Regulators, Internal Tech Stakeholders and deliver independently complete Open banking Regualtion or Partnerships Initiative.
- Experience in delivering large scale API initiatives from inception to launch.
- Strong understanding of XML, Restful JSON, SOA concepts, Web Services.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .