Digital Senior Consultant - Singapore
- As per Industry Standards
- Permanent, Full time
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
- 22 Oct 17 2017-10-22
Looking for candidates with strong experience in Digital domain and Project management for Singapore Location.
Digital Senior Consultant - Capco
A Word About Us
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services (FS) industry, with over 20 offices in Asia, North America and Europe. We are the Swiss Army Knife of the FS industry, helping our clients deliver projects in areas including:
- Capital Markets
- Finance, Risk & Compliance
- Wealth & Investment Management
- Digital Transformation
Capco Asia Pacific operates from three locations – Hong Kong (Asia Headquarters), Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, with each office conveniently located in the most central business districts. Having grown APAC to 1000+ employees, our seasoned consultants specialize in helping our clients tackle some of the most pressing issues in Asia’s financial services industry.
As financial institutions are hit with waves of regulation, cost pressures and the rise of non-traditional competitors, we help our clients simplify complexity to remain relevant in this day and age. With our deep FS expertise combined with our nimble entrepreneurial values, we think like a start-up and execute like a Multi-National.
Through our hands-on consulting expertise, we go beyond strategy. We create target operating models, reduce costs, design digital interfaces, reengineer processes, manage risk and regulatory compliance – In short we help form the Future of Finance.
With the rapid adoption of smart devices coupled with improved connectivity globally there is urgency across the Financial Services industry to be ahead of the curve by meeting their customers where they spend most of their time – on ‘Digital’ channels. Digital also means that the consumers of today have a very different set of expectations when it comes to getting services from their FS provider.
This is a senior management consultant role with a focus on “digital” including internet, mobile and other emerging technologies such as Biometrics, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Robo Advisors, Chatbot, etc. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing team that is shaping the future in partnership with our clients.
- Work with clients to help identify key customer opportunities
- Leverage customer, data, and business insights to help design channel inclusive strategy with digital being a core enabler
- Work with clients to co-create experience and design led propositions that will delight their customers
- Work with customers to establish a roadmap that will positively influence customer NPS and lower cost
- Get involved in all aspects of digital change, using a variety of different project methodologies (primarily Scrum) and work with a range of technologies
- Be at the frontline of mobile and social media capabilities working on a range of emerging digital solutions and payment methods
- Shaping and executing complex digital transformations
- Being an active participant in customer journey mapping, user stories, and technical documentation
You Will Need…
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in the design and delivery of digital and mobile solutions in the FS domain
- A bachelor degree in management consulting, business IT or equivalent disciplines
- Proven experience working in an Agile cross-functional environment and managing teams through an end-to-end Software Delivery Lifecyle (SDLC)
- An appreciation of the definition and optimization of a digital customer journey (UI/UX design) across products and sectors
- Strong project and program management, including advising and influencing clients at all level of seniority regarding business processes and operations
- Experience in leveraging big data and fast moving web environments, including awareness of the different requirements for mobile technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of and connections with current digital solution vendors in the market that may assist our clients
- Comprehensive understanding of the Fin-Tech (and/or RegTech, InsurTech) environment and key players across APAC
- A fundamental understanding of the development and implementation of Solutions Architecture
- Track record working in a consultative, client driven environment
As a Capco Consultant, you will:
- Lead or participate in a Capco team to best service our clients’ needs while developing an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals
- Utilize your intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking to solve complex problems
- Work in a team environment with a personal accountability for your own deliverables
- Need to pay attention to detail, ensuring efficient and complete structured data gathering, research and analysis
- Work on the implementation of strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs
- Gain tremendous exposure to senior financial services professionals while participating in client meetings and workshops
- Have multiple opportunities for leadership and visibility by developing high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings to client as well as Capco internal teams
- Get involved with Capco training programs to further expand your knowledge of consulting, project management, financial products, process optimization techniques and a variety of other areas
- Participate in the development of new opportunities for Capco: conduct market/client research and analysis and take part in networking opportunities