Digital Strategist (VP), Global Treasury – Treasury Advisory
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible to chart the digital road map for the Treasury Advisory business within Global Treasury
- You are required to drive digital initiatives within the sales team, to improve customer and Treasury product penetration, customer outreach, and improve sales productivity
- For each of the digital initiatives, you are required to work on the end to end process workflow to bring the digital solutions to implementation.
- You are required to work closely with internal stakeholders (Business Unit, Legal, Compliance, IT, Group Transaction Banking) for your various digital projects.
- You will need to analyse the digital trends in the market and to understand our client's needs and customize appropriate digital solutions to meet these needs.
- You should ideally have extensive network within the digital space/players, in order to be in the know of upcoming new technologies/ solutions.
- You should be technically competent, in order to propose digital enhancements, in order to sync up with our clients systems, in offering our digital solutions
- You should have good communication skills, in order to propose the appropriate digital solutions to the clients
- You are required to train the existing sales force to market the digital solutions to our client base.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Good degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Banking experience/knowledge a plus
- Proficient in the English Language
- Results oriented individual and is able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player