Digitization Delivery Manager
We are looking for a delivery/product manager to join our team in process automation and driving productivity initiatives across MSS APAC. You will work closely with product owners, data scientist and team members to deliver solutions through new and existing channels. Job Purpose:
We are looking for a delivery/product manager to join our team in process automation and driving productivity initiatives across MSS APAC. You will work closely with product owners, data scientist and team members to deliver solutions through new and existing channels. Job Background/context:
We believe the future is here with us !
Right here with us. Home to where we define, ideate, develop and distribute production-ready financial solutions of far-reaching impact. And right now, the door's open to direct the future of our technology for a truly global client base. This means collaborating with the keenest minds in data science, big data, software engineering, web development, UX design and more. Doers looking to bring the next bold ideas to life for a fascinating array of clients - investing, trading and transacting at the forefront of change in markets and economies the world over.
If you have this kind of vision, capable of seeing ahead, of developing a clear path forward in a quest to try the as yet untried, here is the opportunity. In a supported, resource-rich, vibrant co-working environment, part of an ecosystem of globally interconnected labs, realising a broader mission of enabling growth and economic progress on a scale you won't find anywhere else.
Welcome to APAC Cross Markets Analytics & Digitization (CMAD)! Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Product and Project manage all aspect from initiation to final rollout of the new product and services.
- Write user stories and engages global / local team to define the solution roadmap and architecture.
- Perform deep-dive analysis, design, and architect and implement solutions, while working with the Sales/Trader and support functions.
- Defines and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
- You have a great understanding of business analysis, project management and solution design within Capital Markets area.
- You understand how Trade Capture, Risk, PnL. Static Data works in the Trading environment covering FX, Rates, Credit and Commodities.
- You are interested in designing automation solution using workflows, BoTs and Symphony APIs.
- You have experience with Python, SQL, Tableau, and Power BI in order to gain greater insight into data and present your analysis with impact.
- You are interested in NLP, voice-to-text conversion, sentiment analysis and predicted modelling.
Job Family Group:
- You have experienced managing geographically spread out stakeholder and development teams.
- You thrive under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- You are an adaptable, resourceful, well organised team player with a strong work ethic
- You agree that verbal and written communication skills are vital
- You are educated to degree level or above
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting