Direct Sales Contact Centre Manager
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD started operations in Singapore in April 2016, providing employee benefits insurance to corporate customers. In September, FWD launched its direct-to-consumer business and currently offers a suite of life and general insurance products including direct-term life, car, travel, personal accident and maid insurance. Leveraging technology, FWD provides insurance that is world beating in its simplicity and customer focus for connected people to take control.
If you're looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. PURPOSE
Engage the contact sales team leads and agents with an intent to provide a consistent level of performance as per the standards defined.
Manage contact centre sales through the governance model. Execute projects, tasks or other activities required to lower the cost of sales through the contact centre without impacting the quality of service delivery set by FWD.
Set goals for the team in line with the company KPI's and draw a plan to achieve the same and ensure adherence by introducing timely checks.
Act as a Listening and Learning centre. Collect customers insights through the interactions and share the same with relevant teams/departments. This will help us to optimize our processes and products to enhance customer experience and deliver customer delight. KEY ACCOUNTAIBILITIES Strategic
Leadership & People Management
- Drive per person productivity in terms of premium by optimizing conversion% across different channels and business sources
- Do manpower planning in line with call volume and calling capacity. Schedule and roster contact center team considering call arrival pattern and shrinkage
- Identify what can be made more efficient or automated to drive conversions, reduce costs or enhance customer experience
- Prioritize outbound calls basis paid vs. unpaid channels, live vs. non-life products and analyzing performing vs. non-performing channels
- Effectively lead allocation considering performance of the each CSO under different products and business source hence optimizing overall team performance
- Document all the contact center SOP's and make timely edits basis process optimization and maintain all the versions from audit perspective
- Initiative and contribute to the design and implementation of change programmer and projects which impact contact center
- Coordinate with different departments like operations, product, IT, sales and CX to ensure the flow of information into the contact canter and flow of feedback/CRs/information out of the contact centre to the rest of the company is seamless and effective
- Review and identify all the manual task, reports and automate them using RPA or other tools to ensure TL's spends minimum time in operational activities and instead focus on key activities like call evals, improve average per person interactions etc
Training & Quality
- Lead & guide the Contact Centre TL's. Set weekly, quarterly & annuals targets and track performance by having timely review with TL's
- Ensure calls are evaluated by Quality team from audit perspective and by TL's from sales perspective and feedback is shared with CSO's on timely basis.
- Conduct quarterly skip level meetings with call centre executives to collect their feedback. Draw action plan to fix the issue and close the loop by sharing the results with the individuals
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience
Data Analysis & Reporting
- Ensure proper quality and customer satisfaction. Corrective actions for low quality score or mis information given to the customers
- Sales training ownership (guides the trainer and takes ownership of the training content and timely review the effectiveness of the training)
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Analyze reasons for the Inbound and Outbound calls, and recommend ways to reduce calls and divert them to other modes of communications like email, sms , chat etc with no impact on sales performance. Hence reducing cost and optimizing resources
- Re-visit existing list of reports and anlyse if there is any need to inroduce new or pause exisiting reports to drive and monitor contact centre performance efficiently
- Monthly presentation to the company executive committee on the contact centre performance
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a post graduate
- Minimum 7 years of experience in managing contact centre team
- Experience in managing both in-house and outsourced contact centre operations
- Proven ability to drive and identify business opportunities and strategic approaches, multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations and effectively facilitate discussions among multiple stakeholders and manage peer groups / project teams (without direct line reporting)
- Good with numbers, projections and sales analysis
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications especially Excel (formulas, macros)
- CRM, Marketing Automation & Could solution experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication