Our client is Multi-national Financial services firm who is growing their Cloud / Cyber Security service function across the bank and is searching for a Director level candidate to look after Security remediation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Implement, define, maintain Security remediation & Analytics Strategy and Roadmap for the Bank
- Manage, oversee and direct a security remediation team that monitors tracks and reports vulnerability remediation progress on the Bank’s infrastructure and systems
- Overall global responsibility for the Security Remediation & Analytics services covering various areas
- Oversee Remediation Activities and Validate remediation by reviewing vulnerability results and providing
- Deliver continuous improvement through process re-engineering, technology transformation, integration and exploitation to deliver optimised yet robust services to mitigate threats to the Bank
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 10 - 12 years of in-depth, hands-on working knowledge in Security assurance, technologies and Operational experience
- Experience in cloud security and a good understanding of DevSecOps principles including Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices (CI/CD)
- Working knowledge in The threat and vulnerability landscape, Vulnerability Management processes and technologies, Patch Management processes and technologies, Operating system security concepts
- Broad understanding of security related regulatory requirements from MAS, HKMA, RBI, PRA and DFSNY
Please contact Devi Kumar or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number JO0000004240 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.