Your responsibilities will be to: - Manage specific projects involving securities market infrastructure and facilitate community readiness for implementation - Build a strategy, execute and track that will expand our (region) SMI footprint whilst covering a broad range of our product and services portfolio - Deliver and ensure the execution of (region) product plans to deliver short and medium term revenue targets - Create and manage the appropriate campaigns to roll-out specific solutions, products or services related to securities business
Part of a multi-disciplinary team composed of SWIFT Market Managers for Capital Markets and Standards specialists, your responsibilities will be:
- Securities, Treasury markets and Standards expertise. Securities markets expertise including the landscape and the regulatory and client drivers that are evolving in the industry to allow you to define the strategy. The ability to speak with credibility due to past work experience at industry events / working groups. A deep understanding of Operational flows at Financial Market Infrastructures and Banks.
- Pre-Sales and Delivery for Standards Consulting. Help in origination of new consulting deals. Work with Pre-Sales, Scoping and Sales on Service Proposal and risk assessments as a subject matter expert for delivery. Deliver high quality and timely projects to clients. This will also include technical delivery of Standards for certain projects in MyStandards and Translator for the development of integration packages or micro-services for Financial Institutions.
- Partner with the Shared Service Focus club on Standards Tools Pre-Sales. This will include having a plan for the North Asia markets to address the opportunities, a marketing plan for high priority markets and ideas to attract opportunities for MyStandards and the Readiness Portal. Work with MyStandards & Translator Product Managers to represent the region including reflecting the APAC regional priorities in the form of business cases for the further development of the offering.
- Ensure a focus on Community Engagement. This includes being the point of contact for these groups. It will also include facilitating or participating in the relevant groups and feeding this information back into the organisation in updates on SFDC, LinkedIn, etc.. Provide guidance of direct Standards expertise in these forums and help these group with the submission of Change Requests to ISO.
- Provide Standards training for internal staff. This will include training on Securities, Treasury, Payments and Trade business flows and the associated business Standards. This will also include updates on the evolution of Standards like the ISO 20022 migration. In addition, this will mean you will be a representative of the Maintenance Working Groups and Standards Evaluation Groups to provide insights back to China on the Standards Release milestones.
- Qualifications - At least ten years’ of direct experience in marketing or product management role within the industry or in financial technology products and services - In-depth knowledge of Securities Market Infrastructures and Post-Trade Services including Settlement, Reconciliation and Custody Services - Looking for experience in Funds, Asset Servicing and Collateral Management - Ability to define and articulate (1) strategies for specific client segments (SMI, Funds, Custodians; and (2) marketing and sales plans by solution, product or service - Ability to succeed in diverse, multi-cultural environment and across geographies and teams - Very good interpersonal, communication and networking skills including at senior management level and speaking at conferences/client events.