Director, Credit Solutions, Asia Pacific
What a Director, Credit Solutions does at Visa:
The Director, Credit Solutions will focus on driving the expansion of Visa's consumer credit portfolio in the region and will execute initiatives to drive the issuance and usage of Visa credentials
The role-holder will be part of the team responsible for re-imagining and building Visa's product features and benefits capabilities into digital platforms and end-to-end consumer experiences that drive client preference for Visa as a strategic partner and enabler of superior value propositions for digitally-enabled consumers
You will drive the go-to-market strategy and implementation of Visa's credit solutions and complement this through strategic partnerships with loyalty providers, use of digital channels and new commerce entities within the Visa's payments ecosystem
You will need to be highly collaborative and be the key interface between the market teams and the global team to ensure our platforms drive product differentiation, consumer activation and engagement
You will provide expert advice to clients who want to use Visa's credit solutions by understanding the client's business problem or market opportunity and help them find the right solutions.
Working closely with the rest of the Visa Consumer Solutions team, you will co-develop the right product and value propositions for targeted customer segments and leverage Visa API deployment to allow clients to quickly plug into Visa's capabilities and drive greater customer engagement
You will work with Digital Solutions and Partnerships teams to identify capability gaps and product opportunities and lead design/build/partner activity to close those gaps (supported by Design and Architecture teams)
We are looking for a self-starter who has in-depth credit expertise with experience working in a matrixed structure and adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver best solutions for our clients. Why this is important to Visa
Consumer credit is the key basis for Visa's business in Asia-Pacific, and encompasses the more conventional card-based credit programs as well as newer fintech-linked solutions. Consumer credit spans most life-stage and income segments in nearly all Visa's Asia-Pacific markets from entry-level credit products through to solutions designed to meet the needs of Ultra-High Net Worth consumers and as such is a key platform for revenue generation and consumer engagement for Visa and our clients. As the largest solution set in Asia-Pacific, consumer credit offers Visa the most visible and impactful opportunity to drive digital payments enablement and thus is a key part of our digital migration strategy. Qualifications What you will need:
- 10+ years of work experience in credit, banking or loyalty management, preferably with an innovation/digital focus
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems. An MBA/MS is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the consumer credit landscape and how to apply this to the evolving digital payments world
- A passion for emerging payment technologies and ability to translate concepts and product strategy into executable plans
- An understanding of both consumer payments and merchant business drivers
- Good balance between strategic thinking and detailed, flawless execution with attention to detail.
- An ability to engage on technical issues and concepts across multiple organization levels inside and outside Visa
- Able to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate and manage diverse groups and functions organized within different organizational reporting lines