Director, Delivery Services Programme Management – Asia
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Director, Delivery Services Programme Management – Asia
To manage projects and direct project team members to perform project tasks so as to deliver projects to the Agreed Project Success Criteria (PSC) of scope, budget, duration and customer satisfaction criteria. To build the knowledge of AAF consultants and ensure they understand the key deliverables and are delivering tasks on time and to a high level of quality.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing the client engagement with a significant captive finance organisation managing a regional roll out and other clients when directed to do so. They will ensure that manage all deliver aspects of the project and are engaged across all regional relationships and projects. They will be responsible for generating revenue and delivering a standardise platform and implementation methodology across the entire relationship.
- Oversee the capital budget and capital investments across designated clients
- Large scale multi-disciplinary projects to ensure the solution meets requirements
- Manage a highly valued client to understand how the importance of FIS's strategic importance -key stakeholder engagement
- Grow the relationship in terms of projects, revenue, services and indirectly impact on our relationship.
The Program Manager is specifically accountable for:
- Integration and implementation of functions managing the project construction and decision making processes
- Developing the capability to enable effective program management processes and systems
- Providing high level leadership to develop effective program management systems and tools
- Establishing a delivery centre of excellence, utilising best practice information, processes and knowledge management. Implement this across the program and fold into the PMO and delivery model
- Supporting governance and client management processes throughout the planning and investment life cycles
To achieve success in the role you will have in-depth experience in Client, Program and Project Management. This will demand high level of communication skills and a proven capacity for successful negotiation, consultation, positioning, stakeholder management and Proposal submission or development at a senior level. You will also possess superior experience in the successful implementation of best practice in large organisations including PMO engagement.
- Prepare draft scoping information, project definition information and project plans for implementation projects that are in pre-sales.
- Prepare final scoping information, Implementation Services Definition definition information and project plans for implementation projects that have been won by FIS.
- Advise the Project Office about the need for setting up the relevant project control system information including Project Tracker (project document repository) and Helios (timesheet system).
- Manage all project staff working on projects (including internal AAF staff, contractors and also staff from other relevant FIS business units). This includes ensuring resources are allocated appropriately across all Ambit AAF projects.
- Ensure all project staff are aware of the details of tasks assigned to them including start and end dates, effort, budget, responsibilities and any relevant issues.
- Ensure all project staff follow the correct FIS project management processes including use of Project Tracker, Helios timesheet entry, Consulting Work Report production and customer engagement.
- Prepare frequent project status reports outlining project progress for both customer and FIS use (fortnightly or as agreed with client).
- Prepare and conduct frequent project meetings with the customer and FIS staff both at the project level and at the Steering Committee level.
- Plan, monitor, control and approve the expenditure of project-based time effort and professional service/expense dollars in projects, and be able to report budget consumed to date, forecast effort yet to complete, forecast variance for all projects and forecast project end dates.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date project plans for projects.
- Manage issues that are raised during projects and assesses risks to projects and works to mitigate these risks.
- Manage changes that are requested or required in the project and negotiate additional commercial terms for these changes with the Customer, Stakeholders (internal and external), and FIS staff.
- Manage the quality of project processes and project deliverables to customers via inbuilt quality mechanisms and quality reviews.
- Act as first point of contact for all project related matters for the customer and FIS.
- Escalate project issues to relevant Project Director/Consulting Management inside FIS as required.
- Ensure billing to the customer is performed accurately and quickly and deal with any billing issues.
- Plan, monitor, control and report on key aspects of project success, being scope, budget, duration and customer satisfaction.
- Advise the Project Office about the need to close down projects with the project control systems for Project Tracker and Helios.
- Prepare project review documentation and lead relevant project reviews of such projects.
- Provide written feedback on the performance of project team members during the project to the relevant Line Managers.
- Prepare and document information for handing control of live customers over to the Customer Services department of FIS
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOUR
- High level of skill with managing people, relationships, processes, work and budgets during the project life-cycle.
- Experience in complex large financial organisations as a project manager.
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies and project management tools used to plan and monitor project progress (MS Project application or equivalent skills preferred).
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers, managers, staff, HR, customers and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with emphasis on negotiating, influencing, facilitating and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, organisation, analytical and issue resolution skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, both in terms of deliverable deadlines, but also in terms of communication with managers and staff under difficult situations and deadlines with their customers and projects.
- A calm, professional and assertive manner at all times is an essential requirement.
The likely candidate will probably be from the following backgrounds
- Relevant business experience in the leasing or lending sector
- Direct competitor such as IDS, CHP etc implementing the respective solutions
- Senior implementation consultant from a broader base such as banking solutions (this may mean that specific experience is not held in leasing and lending but rather other financial products)
- Working or consulting for likely clients for AAF in the leasing and lending sector
- Ability to assess client needs and clearly document requirements
- Significant project management and/or programme management experience
- The role will require a professional level of interaction with client staff and with staff from different parts of the FIS organization on a global level, so you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Independent worker who is capable of operating with little supervision and who can use initiative in a constructive and positive way
- Must be able work under pressure to deliver resolution on a priority issues.
- The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, curiosity and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution
- Commercial focus in regard to our needs and client needs
- A working senior program manager - someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done rather than mere oversight.
- Team spirit - work with other team members in a positive and supportive way
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Outcome focused
- Adaptable and versatile
With a role such as this it difficult to define exact limits on travel days, however a guide could be: