Director, Sales Strategy, ASEAN
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Director, Strategy and Operations, ASEAN About the Position:
The Director of Strategy and Operations will be the key business partner to the Head of ASEAN and play a critical role in the ASEAN Leadership team. This person will be accountable for identifying and reporting on key indicators of sales performance and market opportunity, using those findings to set the strategic direction for the sales teams, and presenting recommendations to the executive management team. Projects will include business planning, financial planning, market segmentation, pipeline assessment, coverage optimisation, and ongoing performance measurement. Deliverables take the form of strategic recommendations, promotion of new programs and the operational cadence that drives our growth.
The successful candidate will be someone with strong business acumen and who can balance high level strategy and operations, is not afraid to ask tough questions (as long as they seek the answers), can work collaboratively, and can handle change. Responsibilities :
Desired Skills/Experience :
- Design, build, and implement an analytic infrastructure for looking at our business (all aspects of operations; administrative, financial, physical and staff resources);
- Assess complex administrative, financial and operational initiatives regarding the health of the business and interpret key performance metrics;
- Spearhead, develop and implement operational guidelines for the organisation;
- Craft plans to address pronounced weaknesses or areas of opportunity;
- Present recommendations to executive management team for strategic decisions and investments;
- Drive the development of the GTM strategy, including evaluation of new geographies and market segments;
- 10+ years of work experience, with significant experience in sales operations, FP&A, management consulting, high level organisational administration or equivalent experience in a fast growing industry;
- Strong in problem-solving and presentation skills;
- Experience with Salesforce & Tableau systems is highly desirable;
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative assessment, yet translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations;
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands;
- Extremely strong executive presentation and engagement skills;
- Self-motivated with a highly collaborative style and strong influence skills;
- Experience with the ASEAN markets highly desirable
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.