Director / Associate Director, Private Wealth
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- RHB Bank Singapore
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
As we continue to grow, we are looking for private wealth bankers to join us on this journey. Candidates who have a natural flair in sales and enjoy engaging with people are welcomed. Relevant experience along with sales or acquisition experience are preferred.
- Responsible for acquiring, servicing and growing customer base, assets and account profitability for high-net-worth individuals for in-country and cross border.
- Meet targets and other quantitative targets.
- Source new and target markets for the bank
- Review, understand and engage with clients and advise clients on the risk involved in investment strategies.
- Providing advisory on investment to clients and responsible for client’s under management.
- Maintain high quality of professional integrity at all times
- Set goals and priorities activities to maximize business growth
- Ensure that processes align with legal and regulatory requirements
- Strategize and manage client relationship by providing advisory services for wealth and asset management offering.
- Degree education with minimum 10 years of Banking/FI experience
- CMFAS M1b, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A, HI, FNA certificates preferred
- 10 years of relevant experience in private wealth
- Proven track record of serving private clients, providing investment solutions
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with discerning clients
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets