Director & Head, Credit Cards & Personal Financing
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CIMB BANK
- 07 Jun 18 2018-06-07
Responsible for the entire Profit & Loss of Credit Cards & Personal Financing, with management responsibilities across the full spectrum of Credit Card & Personal Financing, ie. Product Management, Usage & Acquisition, Service Excellence, Business Support & Quality Assurance, Direct Sales, Telefarming, Ancillary Revenue, General Insurance & Roadshows, Sales Optimisation and Admin Support & Decision Science.
Job description / Role
- Responsible for the strategic direction and outcomes of the CIMB Bank’s credit card and personal loan businesses, covering financial performance, operational efficiency as well as talent and capability development.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the department’s activities and resources in order to meet the annual objectives.
- Responsible for defining and developing credit cards and personal loan strategies, products and services for consumer clients to effectively capture the rapidly growing opportunities across the market.
- Keep abreast of the market landscape in order to be able to take actions to capitalize on opportunities and threats.
- Establish Sales objectives and strategies by setting sales targets for the various channels and resolve any variances promptly and effectively.
- Grow high margin unsecured lending.
- Drive General Insurance business; building relationships with key partners and increasing its penetration into the credit card customer base.
- Drive all management business objectives in order to increase the department’s profitability.
- Ensure effective utilisation of manpower and responsible for monitoring operating cost effectiveness of Credit Cards & Personal Financing department.
- Ensure each of the unit meets all its financial obligation by developing departmental budget with clear financial targets, and ensuring all financial matters are dealt with in a prudentially acceptable manner, complying with the bank's and regulatory standards.
- Participate in the selection and development of staff. Interviews, coaches, advises, evaluates the performance of, and when necessary, disciplines personnel.
- Work with all in country and regional stake holders to groom the talent and succession plan.
- Ensure and oversee efficient operations control and adherence to credit risk management policies and guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to application regulatory guidelines and operate the business within the approved regulatory environment.
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Banking & Finance or related field.
- Minimum 15 years experience in credit cards and personal financing business.
- Proven track record in consumer lending business especially Credit Cards & Personal Financing segment.
- People Manager with entrepreneural business mindset, aggressive and analytical.
- Strategic thinking and able to generate new ideas.
- Good leadership and sales management skills.
Please send detailed resume including your contact and salary details to email@example.com
We regret only shorlisted candidates will be contacted.