Director of Private Debt Markets in Real Estate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Our client is one of the leading global Private Credit Opportunities Fund. The fund is backed by blue chip global investors and this would be a newly launched fund which is expected to close at around USD500m. They have already secured more than USD 150m of seed money.
The investment team will be based out of Singapore and the fund will have a global investment mandate.
The fund will invest specifically in real estate Mezzanine / Credit deals and typical cheques will be between USD 30-70m per deal.
Main Focus and Challenges
- They are looking for someone with strong experience executing deals across Singapore and other core Real Estate markets where they can get good yield of expected low teens returns.
- It is fundamentally important to have a strong network in Singapore with real estate brokers, developers and asset managers.
- Assist in developing an investment strategy for Real Estate given the market opportunity and the Company’s competitive positioning, then drive execution of the strategy
- Be responsible for origination, execution and monitoring of qualifying opportunities to achieve return targets
- Play a key role in the team responsible for managing the fund.
- Lead all aspects of originating and executing real estate related transactions and assist in obtaining approval for investments;
- Monitoring and managing the investment portfolio for Real Estate;
- Working collaboratively with other investment team professionals;
Qualification and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have more than 15 years of strong investment experience with a proven track record of deals that they have originated, structured and executed by themselves.
- Preference will be given to Singaporean/ Permanent Residents or those candidates who are already working in Singapore.
Interested candidates should apply here and / or send their CV directly to email@example.com
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified.