Drupal System Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Fortitude Partnership , EA Licence No: 17S8587
- 16 Oct 18
Opportunity for an experienced Drupal System Analyst to join and Improve the company website using the latest CMS solutions such as migrating the sites from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8. Designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Enable website a high degree of interoperability with adjacent technologies such as Oracle Eloqua, web analytics, Tealium tracking; the ability to integrate well with delivery platforms and content creation functions that deliver prepackaged or on-demand content to web servers.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
- Min.1+ project migration from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Min.1+ projects/year dedicated using Drupal 8
- Min.6+ years of related experience in full cycle web development with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Min.2+ years of Google Analytic/Tealium Tagging ability and technical SEO ability on Drupal
- AngularJS, ReactJs, Vue Js experience is a plus
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Acting as a technical lead directing the work of vendors
- Working with up to 100+ Drupal admin users and millions of site visitors from different countries of the world.
- Handles up to 75 Development request per year and 1000+ incidents or change requests.
- Lead the migration from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 for INSEAD websites
Main accountabilities of the role include:
- Architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture. As a Technical Lead, directs the development of web solutions in Drupal and PHP, HTML5/XHTML and CSS implementations. Together with partners develops Drupal themes, custom modules, Administrative views and RESTful services.
- Migrates websites from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8. Research and learn industry trends of content management systems and acquire new skills through independent study. Participate actively to the on-going discussion about transversal technology practice and implementation, arm company websites with the latest technologies.
- Responsible to continuously polish and nourish the continuous integration such as Eloqua / Tealium / PeopleSoft / AD / Akdmia database, Magento, web analytics, and so on. Ensure the best technical practice of SEO for the search engines as well.
- Works with Architectural Review Meeting and Blue/Red teams to flag critical and impactful technical aspects for all development of the project they are in charge. Draw, or to help other project team member to draw, the technical but audience-friendly technical presentation, with a thorough discussion with line manager(s) prior the decision meeting.
- Works with test manager to ensures a smooth transfer from development to production phase in respect of methodology; provides technical and procedural documentation, test cases and protocols, training material, installation procedures, security concept and role assignment of customers.
- Collaborate and facilitate the work of security manager. Reactivity is imperative in case of security breach and need immediate action. Responsible for ensuring no new security breach are created during development and deployment.
- Informs about all known risks and problems concerning timing and resources. Reports on a regular basis the progress of the development to respective Team-Manager and team-members. Keeps a clear communication channel with Project manager, Data Management in the case of project/planned activities or direct communication with customers. Compiles minutes and protocols about all customer meetings concerning the development. Takes care about the version control in the development.
EA Reg No: R1113812
EA License No: 17S8587