Due Diligence Officer - Contract
- 48000 - 54000
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Wealth management opportunity in a top tier investment bank
Are you analytical and meticulous? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure?
This is a front office function to perform periodic KYC on new and existing clients and undertake transaction reviews, and any other ad-hoc reviews through both manual and electronic means, for the purpose of identifying potential money laundering issues. Will be working closely with front office staff, providing advice / training on due diligence/KYC standards as well as applicable internal policies/local regulations.
- a graduate degree with around 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the Banking industry
- previous compliance or audit experience in the area of Anti-money Laundering. Experience pertaining to private banking or wealth management would be highly preferred
- knowledge of various legal entities, trust structure and fund structure set ups
- practical knowledge of relevant AML/CFT laws and guidelines
- proactive and able to work independently
- known for having a strong attention to detail and strong research capability
- a clear and effective communicator, both verbally and in written report format