#EDMS2020 - Specialist, Systems
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions. Job Description
The Specialist Systems agent is required to provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to the customers.
- Perform End User Support - Client Management
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Perform service request related to client platforms.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project.
- Perform follow-up with vendor on replacement of hardware.
- Perform asset management & update asset records.
- Perform user account management (eg. Create password, reset & delete)
- Perform local server administration to facilitate software distribution & patch management service.
- Manage client platform implementation / upgrade project.
- Ensure deliverables meet service level requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project / facility management teams.
- Submit progress reports.
The main duties and responsibilities will be subjected to review when there is change in business requirements and scope of work.