Our client is a well-established European bank, with heavy footprints in Asia, looking to build out their technology and cyber risk function extensively in Singapore.
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Risk person to supports the Head of Cyber Technology Risk for delivering an appropriate level of Risk Management to the bank regional
- Support Head of Cyber Risk to engage and advise on Information Security Issues affecting the bank as well as advise on major initiatives
- Advise on key risk areas and processes to these business groups and work to reduce their risk exposure
- Risk analysis of high profile or high-risk projects / proof of concepts and provide guidance on secure architecture.
- Represent the business on Cyber Security matters at Risk Committees with reports / data and research.
- Assist in resolving risk raised by Audit and Regulators
- Take ownership of specific Information Security Incidents to ensure investigations are completed, ensure improvement, plans are in place to prevent re-occurrence
- University Degree with solid relevant working experience of above 15 years.
- Extensive exposure and experience in Cyber risk analysis, risk management methodologies, Cyber frameworks and reporting
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders across all spectrums of technology and business
- Has held a business facing role and used to a multi-cultural environment
Please contact Vanessa Leonhardt (Recruiter License: R1105334) with your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000004872 to email@example.com