ED / SVP, Talent Acquisition Specialist and Team Lead (Technology), Group Human Resources
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with passion and ambition and with the right attitude and ability to employ creative and innovative methods to help us find the next generation of technology talent.
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition Group, you will work closely with key stakeholders from the technology lines of business, HR business partners, HR specialists etc to be responsible for the technology recruitment strategy. You will also take ownership of your individual as well as team execution on the full recruitment life cycle from brief to offer.
Perseverance, proactivity and personality will be your trademarks. Experience in hiring into the banking and finance and/or technology industry would be a huge advantage, and you may have earned your stripes either through in-house or agency experiences. Your responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Partnering with HR Business Partners, Department Heads and hiring managers to understand their specific talent needs through a consultative approach and advising accordingly
- Managing a portfolio of positions simultaneously across the technology and operations businesses
- Building our knowledge of key markets and developing passive candidates and future talent
- Evaluating, screening and testing candidates' skills, experience and cultural fit
You will need to:
- Developing the employer brand and penetration into key talent markets within the region and beyond
- Possess a relevant degree (e.g. Technology/Engineering, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent)
- Have at least 10-12 years' background in a technology or resourcing and/or researcher role as an in-house recruiter
- Have prior knowledge of hiring in the region and be familiar with local labour laws
- Be comfortable managing volume recruitment as well as ad-hoc projects specifically in technology recruitment
- Have effective project management and execution skills; be able to develop robust project and task plans and present effective and clear metrics
- Be able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads with credible and logical reasoning
- Have a sense of ownership and be a self-starter with initiative, enthusiasm and drive
- Thrive on change and enjoy the challenge and rewards of working in a fast paced, dynamic and growing environment
- Have strong planning and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator with good written and verbal skills
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- Be curious and eager to learn, adapt, unlearn and develop