ETRM Business Analyst
We're in the business of building tomorrow. It's not about reading the signs and making sure you're ready, it's about deciding where and how you want to get to the next level. At TEKsystems, we're obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future-and how we get there-depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we're skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive. Responsibilities
- Participate in the workshops to discuss the scope of the project, gather requirements and help project manager in planning & estimation
- Produce a clear and coherent technical design for Endur application.
- Drive and support change through effective project delivery, be responsible in configuring and setting up the required changes in Endur application
- To be the first point of contact for all Singapore business / project users.
- Support business users during the project and post go-live for any application related issues / questions
- Work with global team in supporting the business cross geography business users
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid understanding of ETRM from front office to back office business areas
- Experience with at least 2-3 ETRM implementation projects, preferably Endur
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Michelle Hoang529037
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/QtTo21/etrm-business-analyst-itcommunications-unknown-singapore-15022218 Job Reference:
Michelle Hoang 529037 EA Registration No.:
R1328380, Hoang Tra My Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544