Emerging Markets Front Office Software Engineer, Associate
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovatorslike you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service theworld's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll developsolutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393billion in deposits. CIB provides strategicadvice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanningover 100 countries around the world.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Currencies and Emerging Markets (CEM) Athena team delivers business critical trade capture, risk management, transaction processing and trader tools to the CEM business globally, as well as building and maintaining the FX system of record and strategic PNL aggregator.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
• Experience in large system development in an object-oriented or functional language such as Python, Java, C++ or C#
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• A record of delivering high quality, well-tested solutions in a mature controlled environment is a prerequisite.
• Ability to attain clear understanding of Athena environment and of the unique design considerations that come into play in a diverse and highly interdependent systems environment.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financialservices industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.
Ready to use your expertise and experience todrive change? Apply today.