Talent Acquisition Specialist
Min 3 yrs experience in O365 /OKTA Can communicate in English. Ability to multi task
- End user computing devices deployment and configuration (Laptops and mobile phones) – MacOS based (mix of windows as well but majority on Mac OS). Include security hardening policies to organisation’s standard
- Office Network / internet line management and configuration
- Standard administration / environment patch management
- Asset/Inventory tracking
- Deployment and Software configurations - Office 365, OKTA, VMware workspace One, Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira, Trello) etc.
- Understanding of new technology offerings and businesses supported.
- Must do schedule and planning of deployment software to end-user PCs.
- Give briefing to end-users how to use new software after deployed.
- Technical Documentation Deliveries - Document a procedure and technical information.
- Ability to identify problems and troubleshoot
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): O365, OKTA ( good to have, open to learning ), VMware Workspace ONE, Networking, Windows10, MacOS
- Ability to multi-task