Engagement & Delivery Manager
- Attractive Fixed + Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Planar Investments Pte Ltd
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
As the Engagement & delivery manager you will handle all aspects of the post-sale engagement with the customer and collaborate with internal team members and stakeholders to help deliver program success. The right candidate will possess a strong program management background in the financial services + technology domain, leading cross-functional projects from design to launch, and will have a well-rounded technical background. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
This is a unique role which requires a combination of skill sets and experiences:
- Strategic leadership & Client management, – 50%
- Program management & delivery – 30%
- Business analysis / Solutioning – 20%
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with all stakeholders to scope work, identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to customers.
- Manage all work streams to ensure deliverables are aligned to the overall objectives of the project.
- Anticipate technical and scheduling bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical/operational constraints.
- Work with business analysts and solution architects to continuously define and refine scope and guide the product development and implementation teams in delivering capabilities on a timely manner.
- Be the “single source of truth” about the entire engagement and be able to provide internal management updates as well as engage & update senior executives from the client.
The ideal candidate profile
- Strong academic background in IT and general management
- About 10 years of experience with a significant part of it spent in the technology and financial services domain (preferably wealth management & financial markets).
- Proven track record of client engagement, project management and project Delivery experience.
- Must have proven experience with SDLC and various software development and project management methodologies (waterfall, Agile, continuous integration and delivery, etc.).
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage diverse team.
- Willing to travel for major project phases and to stay closer to the development teams or client’s offices when necessary.
- Familiarity with project analysis, estimations, budgets and timeline planning.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance and Release Management concepts.
- Excellence in communication in various multicultural and multinational environments.