Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Key Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- To carry out engineering planning (both pipeline and cable network) to support new developments, key strategic projects and upcoming networks for 5G
- Manage a team of technical officers to plan and design the cable network to serve all the buildings in Singapore.
- Evaluate fiber solutions to support SingTel bids and tender submission
- Responsible for end to end delivery of network on time and on budget.
- Ensure planning policy are implemented and followed by the planner in their work
- Implement initiatives in the engineering work to improve customer experience
- Manage the procurement of services and required in network roll out including calling of tender, evaluation and recommendation
- Manage contractors, customers and service partners to deliver service on time
- Manage the expectations of stake holders such as building managers, contractors, customers, sales, product and field operations staff
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 3 years of experience in Telecommunications, Fiber Technology and Access & Transmission Technology
- Good Inter-personl and people management skills
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.