Engineer - EDM
Start your career with OCBC Bank as an Engineer in our Operations and Technology (O&T) Department!
We are seeking for a Engineer to drive the solution and delivery of the EDM platform to source, maintain and distribute instrument static, reference and pricing data. Acting as the Golden Source of instrument data, the EDM platform will cleanse, enrich and perform data validation to ensure the integrity of the instrument data that it feeds to the various downstream consumers for order placement, trade booking, settlement, and reporting purposes for the Group Wealth Platform.
- Accountable for the overall design, development and implementation of the EDM platform
- Act as the technical SME for the Project Manager, single point of contact for all application design, development and implementation activities for the project team
- Collaborate with Solution Architecture to define and implement the architecture design, responsible to ensure deliverables are in compliance with the Bank's platform strategy, software development framework and policies
- Provide technical advisory to Business Analyst, review and endorse the Functional Specification Document
- Manage the development teams for all related systems including onsite/offshore external vendors
- Ensure the timely delivery, performs inspections to ensure quality of the relevant documentation, artifacts and work packages in accordance to the Bank's SDLC processes
- Accountable for the deployment activities including runbook, deployment and rollback procedures. Planning and provisioning of necessary resources to execute the deployment runbook.
- Collaborate with the Run-the-Bank organization to gather input on operational, non-functional requirements
- Perform post deployment training and support handover to Run-the-Bank organization, including delivery of relevant product and project documentation
- Strong knowledge in EDM domain. Preferably working experience with industrial EDM tool.