Engineer - Microservices / API (Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Developer
in our IT Engineering team!
Experience in delivery large scale projects mobile, internet & Intranet applications in banking & financial domain. The candidate should possess strong analysis & design capability in web and micro-services technology and strong knowledge on containerized application development methodology. It's a must candidate demonstrates skills of a good team player and a good team builder. Responsibilities:
- Participate in the requirements analysis phase with BA and provide inputs that need to be considered as part of the solution.
- Create and maintain architecture /design documents that are aligned with group architecture standards. Collaborate with architecture team to get the solution reviewed and endorsed in a timely manner.
- Provide support in investigating root causes of production defects and fix them within agreed SLA.
- Design & develop API and Micro services that provide reusable components for supporting BOS strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with upstream and downstream systems for designing interface solutions as per integration standards.
- Create code with quality frameworks like TDD, BDD.
- Help Tech lead in setting up Dev/Test environment and ensure test environment is stable without disruptions.
- Containerization : Openshift, Kubernetes, EFK
- Spring frameworks : Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring SECURITY, Spring AOP, Spring Cache , Spring Jedis.
- Client frameworks : ReactJS, Angular JS, Knowledge on Reactjs would be an advantage.
- Data management : MSSQL, REDIS, PostgreSQL
- Messaging Tool: Kafka
- Quality: Junit, Sonacube etc.
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Should have worked in microservices development and be familiar in API Standards.
- Good team player.
- Ability to deliver quality deliverables independently or minimum supervision.
- Ensure security and compliance aspect are met in the project deliverables.