Engineer, End User Computing
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
1.\tSupport, maintenance, and delivery of all aspects of the End User Computing environment both physical and virtual. This include platform stability, security, OS deployments and upgrades, patch management, software packaging and deployments.
2.\tDesign and develop automated processes, system scripts, programs to reduce redundant and manual day-to-day activities for end-user computing team.
- Deployment and maintenance of end-user security tools including platform stability, patch management, software packaging and deployments
- Onsite requests, hardware and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Project planning, documentation, and deployment.
- Coordination with end-users and Technology Team
- Handling of VVIP calls
- End-user training and support
- Automation of Processes for End User Computer Services
- Develop automated process and system deployment scripts to reduce redundant and manual day-to-day activities.
- Coordinate with Group Technology for Group-wide projects, updates, and new initiatives rollouts.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Managers
- Strong technical knowledge and experience on Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, SCCM, GPO, O365, Azure, Intune, etc.) and networking technologies is a must.
- Sound knowledge and hands-on operational experience in Office 365 platforms such as SharePoint, Power Automate, Flow and integration with 3rd Party application.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Demonstrated ownership of Level-3 desktop support issues, while working closely with Level1&2, other internal teams and 3rd party vendor support
- Solid communication skills for documentation and knowledge transfer upon problem resolution
- Ability to work independently without intensive oversight
- Experience in working with Global teams
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.