Engineer, Radio Network Performance (123415)
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 140-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future. Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should have/be:
- To manage automation activities and intelligent tool portfolio (SON, Geolocation, Site DB and any other tools) across radio network team.
- To hold radio network optimization portfolio across central region
- Administration of the radio automation modules (3G/4G/5G)
- Main liaison with internal and external stakeholders (eg: Analytic, network intelligence tool vendors)
- Well verse in network optimization with the help of parameters and counters.
- Optimise deployed network to achieve optimum network performance.
- Troubleshoot network issues including radio base station faults through network optimization activities
- Analytical approach and problem solving skills. Reliable and efficient targeting for good quality network.
Let's shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change. Note to Recruitment Agencies
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics
- 2 years working experience
- Radio knowledge (signalling, vendor specific counters)
- Architecture Knowledge
- Python programming language, Databases, Scripting
- Public speaking, presentation skills
- Influencing & Analytic skills
In sourcing for candidates for particular roles, the Singtel Group works only with a panel of selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements. Even then, these agencies are only activated from time to time for specific recruitment exercises for particular roles under instructions expressly issued by a member of the Singtel Talent Acquisition team.
Except under such circumstances, no agency shall source or attempt to source any candidates for the Singtel Group. The Singtel Group will not pay nor be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind whatsoever to any agency where candidate CVs are submitted to the Singtel Group by such agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis.
The Singtel Group reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).