About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
TenX is by the people, for the people. Dive deep with us! You are good at:
Requirements We need you to have:
- Leading a team of Software Engineers working on critical backend and customer-facing components.
- Establishing engineering best practices and participating in code/architecture reviews.
- Strategic roadmap planning in collaboration with the product and engineering teams.
- Increase the overall velocity of the team by addressing tech debt in existing systems.
- Communicating high-level strategy and technical details effectively within an engineering organisation.
- Recruiting high-quality engineering talent for the team.
We would love for you to have:
- You have previously worked in an early-stage startup or in a similar setting
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related engineering field.
- 10+ years of software development management experience with 3+ years of experience in directly managing 10+ engineers.
- Hands-on programming and technical design skills.
- The ability to plan well into the future, but deliver incremental value now.
- Experience leading teams of engineers and driving large-scale, mission-critical projects and products.
- Able to attract, develop, and keep high-quality multi-disciplinary engineering talent.
- Strong communication skills and an influence-based leadership style
- Experience building microservices in either Rust and TypeScript.
Benefits You can expect:
- Experience working in cross-functional lean product teams
- Experience working within a cryptocurrency or blockchain-focused company
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A new MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S