Enhanced Due Diligence VP
- SGD160000 - SGD220000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 03 Oct 17 2017-10-03
A global powerhouse is seeking a high-calibre enhanced due diligence specialist to join their team of compliance professionals.
about the company
A global powerhouse is seeking a high-calibre enhanced due diligence specialist to join their team of compliance professionals. The individual will be a key contributing member reporting to the APAC Head and working with senior stakeholders of the organisation. Our client is operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world and they promise fast track career progression, a diversified workforce and a meritocratic culture.
about the job
Your role would be to perform extensive research and enhanced due diligence on high risk clients of the bank with business in multiple jurisdictions and divisions. You would be the expert on client assessment and play an active role in risk-related decision-making.
- Conduct intelligence research and in-depth investigations into clients across regions and jurisdictions
- Act as the expert on high risk client assessment and reviews
- Perform continuous monitoring of high risk clients through utilising a wide variety of reliable sources and external databases and vendors
- Perform in-depth industry and country reviews to gain a thorough understanding of risk posed to the bank
- Produce comprehensive reports outlining market due diligence and provide practical recommendations
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in research, analytical or report writing within anti-money laundering or financial crime compliance, ideally within the context of cross-functional control frameworks
- Strong analytical and report writing skills necessary
- Asian language skills will be a bonus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )