- SGD160000 - SGD240000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
A leading bank is seeking an Enterprise Architect to join the overall Technology Architecture team. This role requires someone to provide their leadership and technology vision across the IT ecosystem architecture, predominantly on in the digital banking space, as well as effectively supporting the short and long term strategic roadmap in this area.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar IT discipline
- MUST HAVE: Recognized certification, i.e. CISSP, TOGAF, CISA
- MUST HAVE: Proven experience in digital architecture at the enterprise level, including building relevant enterprise architecture roadmaps. Open to candidates from all industries
- MUST HAVE: At least 7-10 full cycle, hands-on experience in designing, implementing and supporting technology solutions in the following areas:
- Web and mobile application development
- Micro services
- Big data
- Cloud computing
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Exposure to leading small teams (in-house and vendor resources)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to articulate complex issues to different business and technology groups
- This role requires a credible individual who is capable of dealing with senior stakeholders and managing individual expectations.
Key Words: Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Solutioning, Digital, Web, Mobile, Driving Change
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330