- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 24 Nov 17
Enterprise Monitoring System Specialist
Enterprise Monitoring System SpecialistEnterprise Monitoring System Specialist is primarily responsible for the Event Management and Diagnostic systems. Drive discussion to gather and implement robust monitoring requirements for new projects boarding in the bank, representing the team on all technical matters related to Event management and related Diagnostics, setup and configuration of network, system, and application related monitoring.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Diagnostics, setup and configuration of network, system, and application related monitoring
- Software releases and patching in test and production environments including satisfactory code testing and test summary reporting
- Maintain the reliability, availability, performance and security of the Enterprise Monitoring System systems Netqos, Nimsoft, WILY, Spectrum, Prognosis meeting agreed Service Levels
- Effective communication and liaison with management and peers, both within and outside the team
- Troubleshooting potential issues and challengers with each of the tool's operational and technically capability.
- Assisting with Incident and Problem cases and Change management process as part of the team day to day function.
- Participation in a rotating 24x7 operations and on-call support model.
For this Role, the following is expected in addition to the key accountabilities;
- Ability to manage and create monitors using monitoring system tools Netqos, Nimsoft, WILY, Spectrum, Prognosis meeting agreed Service Levels
- Implementation, management, and maintenance of monitoring solutions, specifically from CA tools
- Ability to work with both Windows, Unix (Linux, Solaris, AIX), VMS operating environments.
- Ability to configure infrastructure, application and transaction monitoring using CA toolset.
- Configure application and transaction monitoring using Nimsoft, WILY,
- Ability to apply knowledge of current monitoring and alerting capability to advise and guide delivery and operations teams.
- Ability to work simultaneously across multiple projects, delivering on key project milestones, and communicating effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Sound knowledge on networking terminology and hardware infrastructure
- CA Application Performance Management, Wily Introscope, CA Wily Customer Experience Manager (CEM).
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management (CA Nimsoft)
- CA NetQoS - NPC, Report Analyzer, ADA (SuperAgent), MTP, NetVoyant, CA EEM.
- CA Spectrum Infrastructure management.
- CA Service Operations Insight (CA SOI)
- IR Prognosis