My client is an award-winning Private Bank, renowned for their strong stable brand and cohesive company culture. They are currently looking for a successful Equity Advisor to join their Investment Advisory team. The role is at a VP – Director level.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with front office team to prepare Equities or Structured Products investment reviews or reports for clients
- Performing research on global equities market to generate investment ideas
- Driving sales of Equities & Structured Products within the Private Banking business
- Presenting investment ideas to front office and management team
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Connect with us on Linkedin at #eamesprivatebanking.