The client, one of the largest financial institutions in the region, is looking for a talented Equities Dealer to join the team in Singapore to complement the department objective of expanding global markets trading. The primary responsibility for this Equities Dealer would be managing client accounts, hitting sales targets and other related tasks as assigned.
- Provide investment advisory and trade execution service to clients under your account (mainly Japanese individuals and corporate)
- Organize marketing activities such as seminars and road shows to grow existing client base
- Conduct sales presentations on market performance to clients
- Maintain high standards of client relationship management
- Collaborate with various departments within the company to meet the needs of clients
- Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese is required to liaise with Japanese speaking clients and corporates
- Prior experience in equities trading and/or customer service and/or sales will be an advantage
- A degree from a reputable University
- Certifications in CMFAS M1A, M5, M6 and M6A will be an advantage
- A team player and resourceful
- Fresh Graduates with relevant equity and sales internships are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1982475 | EA Personnel Name: Lim Hong Hao