Equity Specialist - Global Private Banking
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Equity Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for the growth of the Equities business including the Direct Access Advisory Client service for high net worth and ultra high net worth clients.
- Provide best in class advisory service to internal stakeholders. The candidate is expected to engage with Relationship Managers and Investment Counsellors to build strong partnerships for the distribution of Equities and Equities Structured Products.
- Origination of investment ideas that combines research views and market information and market flows across global equities.
- Effective and timely communication of investment ideas and relevant market information to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of geographical or sector preference and allocation. The candidate is expected to contribute ideas and be a thought leader in the monthly Regional Investment Committee meeting which is a forum to discuss investment themes, investment ideas and geographical or sector allocation changes.
- The candidate is also expected to contribute at global meetings and provide the necessary solutions for the various investment themes.
- Provide proactive tailor made solutions for direct access advisory clients. This may include derivative solutions which optimizes the risk reward for the entire portfolio.
- Frequent review of client portfolios to assess performance and pro-actively engage these clients to rebalance their portfolios in accordance with their stated risk return objectives.
- Be risk aware and ensure compliance with all internal regulatory policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Relevant experience in Equity sales in a Buy or Sell side firm
- Strong investment knowledge
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Self motivated, positive attitude, meticulous and a team player, with a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Excel for Bloomberg, PowerPoint and Presentation skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AK3C
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited